Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's take a VOTE...

April is quickly moving along, and we need to decide on our next Chow Down spot!  The following three restaurants have been suggested by a few of you... 

Let's all take a vote on which place we select for April!! 

Also, the days are limited and we need to pick a date,
so which day is your pick: 

Tues-19th, Wed-20th, Tues-26th, OR Wed-27th


Homewood - SOHO Square:
They will allow us to
have the "at bar" only drink
specials and $5 Tapas
at our table

Homewood - SOHO Square:
Fresh burritos, tacos, salads
and more


Homewood - Brookwood Mall: 
$2.95 appetizer bar menu
$5 martini's on WED
http://www.brioitalian.com/index.html



10 comments:

Amanda said...

I vote Brio or Salsaritas (I've never had either one but have heard Brio is yummy and I have never been to a mexican place I didn't love!

melanie said...

my vote is for Dodiyos!! 26th!

i cant do next week :(

phoenix said...

never had brio....dodiyos is always good...prefer not next week...

Jess said...

I vote Dodiyos or Brio and not next week either...salsaritas is like moes where you order up front...not sure this would be a good 'chow down' dinner restaurant?

Bethany said...

I vote for Brio or Dodiyos. I agree with Jess about Salsarita's. 26th or 27th would be better for me!

Unknown said...

I vote Brio or Dodiyos for the 26th or 27th. I can't come next week.

Unknown said...

This will be my first chow down experience so I am open for whatever!

Jordan said...

Any of the restaurant choices are fine with me, but I can only do Wednesdays, so the 20th or 27th. Let me know.

Unknown said...

I vote no on next week and YES to Dodiyos. Brio is good too but when you have a bigger group it is hard to get in the bar area....remember Maria's Bday. ~ Jenn

merenara said...

Ok gals- It looks like Dodiyos is in the lead, but it's tied between the 26th and 27th. I'm good with either date, so anyone else who has an opinion, speak up ;)

Brio could be an option down the road!! The manager said he would allow us to have the tables outside and still take advantage of the bar apps and drink specials!