Thursday, May 19, 2011

What do y'all think about THIS?

Here is an idea that might help with selecting a date for Chow Down each month. 
Starting in June, I am going to designate one week out of the month to be "Chow Down Week." 
For instance, the 3rd week of each month is "Chow Down Week"
The day will be determined by the food and drink specials the featured restaurant has at that time. 

If a holiday falls on the designated week, then we will cross that bridge when we come to it :)

Everyone has busy schedules, including Supper Clubs, meetings, etc., that occur each month, so I want to give you a chance to voice your opinion...

Let's VOTE!!!

2nd week -VS- 3rd week



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote 3rd Week

Brooke said...

I am open for whatever!

Jordan said...

Depends on the month, but I'm not sure about June. This month is nuts due to weddings, anniversary parties, baby showers and moving. Let me know when though, and hopefully I can be there.

Erica said...

I love this idea and I'm good with either. But if I had to choose I guess I'd say 3rd week.

Brandy said...

I vote 3rd week. Also, I think if a day were designated that would be great too! But I understand with drink & food specials it might be better to leave that open & choose the day with the best specials. so, I guess the simple answer would be 3rd week:)

merenara said...

Sounds like the 3rd week of the month is a favorite so far. I thought about setting a day a month, but committing to a week gives us more flexibility. Hopefully, it will work out for everyone!!